Your transition to the new platform is a painless, three-step process.
Step 1 Request access in the new platform
Before accessing the learning platform and creating your free account, you need to be added to our user database. Please request access at firstname.lastname@example.org (we will need your name, company e-mail and country). Once registered, you will get a confirmation e-mail from lpl_admin.
The new Lenovo Partner Learning platform is listed under the Programme & Training tab menu in your current portal > DCG eLearning. Or click the button to the right.
Lenovo's Partner-dedicate platform is provided by Adobe Prime. You can access it from desktop, as well as mobile, using the same credentials.
Bookmark your account URL for subsequent logins.
Step 2 Create your account
After being added to the LPL database and receiving your confirmation from email@example.com, you will be prompted to Create an Account.
To do so, please use your company e-mail address used for all other Lenovo programs, such as LEAP. Fill in all mandatory fields (first and last name, password, date of birth, country/region) and click Create account.
Pro Tip on password policy:
- Must be between 8 & 32 character long
- Must have at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase and 1 digit character
- Must contain at least 1 special character from [ _ ~ ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) ]
Pro Tip on registration:
- If getting this notification: No user found for the given adobeId email in this account. Please link your adobeId to your prime account before logging in. accountId= 2665, please contact your LPL Admin to request access.
Adjust your Profile Settings
Your landing page is the Lenovo Partner Learning home page. The recommended first actions are to verify your profile settings and set up your preferences. Do so by going to the upper-right corner of the page and click the drop-down arrow next to your profile icon. Then select Profile Settings.
Pro Tip on recommended actions to set up your account:
- Add/update profile photo.
- Set your preferred language for the platform (Interface Language), your preferred course content language (Content Language – and yes, you can choose between different course content languages) and your time zone.
Remember, after completing a course, you will be able to download your course transcript from this location.